A friend is always telling me how unnecessarily honest I am. Pointing it out, like I dont know this. Like I havent struggled with it for years. It can be a negative or positive regard, I bare it all simply. I was the kid that snitched on themselves ALL THE WAY. I’m still the person that gives compliments and hurts feelings from a naive and sincere place.
I be’ missing you gurr!!
My mom gives me these random reality checks that get really intense. They always seem random, but she drops them right when i didn’t even know i’d need it. It’s so easy to hate hearing things about yourself that you know are true, but hearing it from people who have your best interest at heart is just love.
A lot to right too.
I’m searching for a balance.
- Don’t force yourself to get over things, if you do you’ll never get through them and all pain is needed for growth.
- Everything is as real as you want them to be. For the most part hinderance from your dreams, even money, especially, is an illusion.
- Find like minded people to build with, build with them only.
- Dont compare yourself to anyone or your work to anything other than your own.
- Be honest with yourself even when you dont want to hear it.
- Dont be scared to trust, take a chance or to fail. Dont let emotional bagage hinder you from your dreams.
- Intuition is real, tap into that shit.
- Try making more longterm investments with your money. Whether you’re spending it on clothes, food, electronics or accessories think to yourself “How will this shit effect my body a week, a month, year from now? Will this still be usable or have market value in a year? Am I spending more than I wouldn’t mind accidentally losing?”
- Get your rest. I’m pretty shitty at this but I know that when I do, I feel lifted.
- Don’t let anything or anyone let your heart be hardened or drafted into a wave of bitterness. Nothing’s that serious.
- Fuck them, do you.
- Don’t burn any bridges. Some of the shits you can chuck though.
- Be mindful of the energies that you associate yourself with. Not everyone who calls you “friend” has your best interest at heart.
- People dont always need to know your next move especially some of your so-called friends. That’s number two of the “Ten Crack Commandments.”
- Treat yourself nicely, to an expensive dinner or pricey apparel, if you’re working, you deserve it.
- Don’t force it, whatever it may be. That’s never a good look.
- Date outside of what you think you’re attracted to, you’ll find some gems. I promise.
- Not everyone is going to understand you or get you and that’s okay because no one needs to. But appreciate and embrace those who go out of their way to do so.
- Don’t every be scared to speak your mind, but do keep in mind that there is a time and place for everything. In all things you do be professional.
- Never give up on the ones you love, be a rock. Gem
- Dont expect from anyone something that you aren’t yourself.